The first session will be dedicated to “Tone from the Top” and the culture of compliance, which is one of the most important elements for the successful fight against financial crime, while the second will be about the effectiveness of private-public sector partnerships to prevent financial crime.
Discussion is hosted by Association of Latvian Commercial Banks (ALCB) and facilitated by Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS), in partnership with industry partners - COBALT Latvia, Confirmation.com, Navigant, Thomson Reuters.
- Rick McDonell, ACAMS Executive Director and Former Executive Secretary of FATF
- Marie Lundberg, ACAMS Nordics Chapter Co-Chair, CEO at ACRONYM Consulting AB
- Richard F. Chambers, President and CEO, The Institute of Internal Auditors
- Alma Angotti, Managing Director, Navigant
- Anders B. Jensen, Managing Director Europe&Middle East, Confirmation.com
- Lauris Liepa, Managing Partner, COBALT Latvia
- Anna Soloveva, Senior AML Subject Matter Expert, ACAMS
- Jacob Thompson, Market Development Manager for Risk in Europe North, Thomson Reuters
- Angela Salter, Head of Europe, ACAMS
- Sanda Liepiņa, Chairman of the Management Board, Association of Latvian Commercial Banks